Firstly Kos is a big island. One side to another site is nearly 55 km. And on the island bus system is very poor. There aren’t frequently busses between the destinations, especially on Sundays there are very few buses and at midnight the bus services are stopped. Also for the beaches and, to some of Kos island’s wonder of nature you can’t find any buses. So you can miss the sunset and so much the wonders of the Kos island. for these reasons, we advise you to rent a car on Kos island.
We are not an office company, we are an e-company. So, it’s very easy make a booking from Geo rent a car. you can make a booking on our web site, you can send a mail to us, you can call us by phone or call or send message to us over Whatsapps, telegram, viber
Wherever you want. You can get your car at the Kos airport, at the international or domestic seaport, or at your hotel in Kos town. But you can pay extra for dropping on / off for hotels outside of the Kos town.
Minimum age is 21 max age is 75 for renting a car in Kos island. But the minimum rental age varies by types of cars. And you must have held a driving license for at least one year
Geo Rent A Car operates on a strict non-smoking policy in all of our vehicles. We will enforce a special cleaning charge to the renter if a returned vehicle requires special treatment to remove any evidence of smoking.
Of course. We too love pets and you can travel with your pets in our cars. But as you know, some of our customers may be allergic to some pets. Because of that we 12€ charge for one time for pet cleaning. We charge the same price even if you have one or three pets.
Damage from pets inside the car must be paid. No insurance package includes that and the cost would vary depending on the damage.
You will need to bring your driving license with you when you come to collect your car. You must have held a driving license for at least one year.Your ID ( ID is for European citizens ) or passport will be also required.
*The first additional driver
*The first baby seat
* Car delivery to or collection from, your hotel in Kos town, the airport, the seaports in Kos town and the marinas in Kos town
*Standart RAC insurance
*Road map of Kos island and Kos town
*VAT and all local taxes.
*Full collision damage waiver (FCDW) – 13 Euro per day for categories A, B, C, E, 16 Euro per day for category F. (excess reduced to 300 Euro)
* Other additional drivers ( the first is free ) (ADD) – 5 Euro per day. Get this service and don’t be mind who will be driving.
* The second baby seat, booster, – 5 Euro per day.
*Night delivery 22:00 – 08:00 – 20 Euro.
* Car delivery & collection to outside areas of Kos Town.
* Pet cleaning – 12 Euro.
You don’t need a credit card to rent a car from us. You just pay the renting amount. We don’t charge any amount to your credit card.
There are two options
1. ”Same to Same” : You should return the vehicle with fuel as much as when you received it. If the fuel is less you will have to pay the difference and you will be charged a refueling fee. No customer refund is provided in case of the car returned with a quantity of fuel greater than that collected.
2. ”Full to Empty” : You’re pre-paying for a full fuel tank when you’re booking a car. That’s it! You can return the car without looking for a gas station. The amount that you pay could be different depending on the category of the cars. No customer refund is provided in case of the car returned with a quantity of fuel.
The initial fee is the service fee for the cars delivered or collected outside the Kos town area.
No extra (initial fee) is charged for rentals of 4 days or more.
No extra ( initial fee ) charge for Kos airport, the hotels of Kos town, the hotels of Ag. Focas, Kos domestic & international seaport, Kos marina & Kos harbor marina.
We charge an extra fee (each service) for a vehicle delivered or picked up outside Kos town (Tingaki, Zia village, Marmari, Mastihari, Kardamena, Kefalos.).
The initial fee schedule for vehicle delivery and pick-up outside kos town is as follows:
For each service;
Tingaki & Marmari : 5 €.
Ziya Village, Mastihari, Kardamena : 10 €.
Kefalos : 15 €